Considered liquid gold by the Ancient Greeks and used by Cleopatra on her skin, olive oil has been used by women in the Mediterranean for centuries as an effective skin conditioner.
What makes olive oil so good for the skin is that it is jam packed with phenolic antioxidants (including simple phenols, aldehydric secoiroids, flavanoids and lignans) that help destroy the free radicals that work to age your skin. Olive oil also contains fatty acids including oleic acid (60-80%), palmitic acid (8-20%) and linoleic acid (4-20%) that are also found in your skin. Its composition of powerful antioxidants makes olive oil an effective anti-ageing oil, which is why Pharmaoil uses olive oil in many of our formulations for older skin types.
- Pharmaoil Skin Therapy 60ml
- Pharmaoil Skin Therapy 100ml
- Pharmaoil Scrub 100ml
- Pharmaoil Lip Conditioner
- Pharmaoil Scrub 250ml
- Pharmaoil Bath Salts 250g
- Pharmaoil Nut Free Skin Therapy 100ml
- Pharmaoil Intensive Skin Drops - For Dry Skin 25ml
- Pharmaoil Intensive Skin Drops - For Older Skin 25ml
- Pharmaoil Zinc Therapy 60ml